Terms and Conditions
Please select one of the areas below to read our terms & conditions.
This website has been developed as a service provided by The Number (UK) Limited ("The Number"). Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information and material contained on the website, The Number assumes no responsibility for, nor gives any guarantee, undertaking or warranty concerning the accuracy, completeness or up to date nature of the information provided on the website nor does it accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions.
The services provided on this site are made available by The Number and its affiliated companies and may also be provided or located on third party web sites and/or computer servers.
A. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
B. COPYRIGHT: LIMITED LICENCE
The materials and services on this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorised use of the materials or services at this Site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, The Number does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secret information with respect to the materials and services. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of The Number. Text, images, designs, logos, graphics, the selection, and presentation and arrangement of materials and the overall design and layout of this website are the copyright of The Number. All rights are reserved.
C. USE OF SITE INFORMATION
You may view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal or non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- The Number reserves the right to revoke the authorisation to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site at any time and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from The Number.
- The rights granted do not constitute a licence or a transfer of title.
Any user of this site must not:
- Make or permit to be made any bulk downloading or storage of Data. In this context "Data" refers to any of the search results returned as a result of the user inputting an approximate name and approximate address, as well as any other information extrapolated through the use of the site including, but not limited to, telephone numbers and addresses of businesses and individuals;
- Provide, disclose or otherwise make available to any third party any portion of the Data.
- Use the Service as the sole source for generating mailing or address lists for direct marketing or other marketing purposes.
Users acknowledge that there may be implications under the Data Protection Act 1998 (or any other applicable statutory or regulatory requirements) if individual telephone numbers are added to a database and permanently stored.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
D. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
Pursuant to applicable law, all materials and services on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, The Number makes no warranty that the services and materials will meet your requirements. You are therefore advised to check the information provided to you through this Service as any reliance that you place on the accuracy of that information is at your own risk.
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors, The Number may make changes to the materials and services on this Site at any time without notice.
This Site may contain links to third party websites that are not under the control of The Number. The Number make no representations whatsoever about any other website to which you may have access through this Site. When you access a website beyond the control of The Number you do so at your own risk and The Number is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, advice or statements made on these Sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such Sites. These links are provided merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that The Number endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites.
Users agree to abide by the Telephone Preference Scheme as set out in the Self Protection Licence and Telecommunications Services Licence or other such licences as may from time to time replace them, and other industry guidelines that may be specified to protect the privacy of residential telephone subscribers.
The Number will notify the Customer of any such claims or proceedings and keep the Customer informed as to the progress of such claims or proceedings. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between The Number and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and supersede in their entirety any and all written or oral agreements previously existing between us with respect to such subject matter.
The above terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.